How to Create a User-Friendly Contact Page
A contact page typically gets more page views than any other pages on a website SSD hosting. It’s where
visitors find ways to contact and connect with a business. As a website owner, these attempts from
contact and connect are valuable – it’s where relationships with your potential customers begin.
Unfortunately, we’ve all seen too many contact pages SSD hosting that have been hastily thrown
together like an afterthought. Your contact page definitely deserves more attention.
In this article, we will go over some of the best practices as well as show you how to create a killer contact
page for your website.
Let us show you how it’s done.
- Open your Website.com editor.
- Click Add from the side menu and select Pages. SSD hosting Click Add Page.
- From the page Categories, select Blank. Enter the page name (i.e. Contact) and when ready, click Done.
Now that the page is created, we can go ahead and add in the various elements. Let’s start with the left side (contact form).
- Click Add and select Text. Click Section Title and the placeholder title will be added to your page. Drag the title to the left side of the page and click on it to open the text editor to change the text.
- Next, we will add the contact form. Click Addon the side menu and select Contact. Under Web form, select the desired form style.
- Again, drag and drop the form onto the left side of the page, SSD hosting underneath the section title. By default, the form comes with the basic fields: Name, Email, and Message. If you want to add additional fields or rename the existing field labels, click on the form to open the form editor.
Now that you’ve added the contact form, we can go on and add the elements on to the right side of the page. Again, we will first need to add the section title.
- Click Add and select Text. Click Section Title and the placeholder title will be added to your page. Drag the title to the right side of the page and click on it to open the text editor to change the text.
- Next, we will add in the contact phone number and other important information. Click Add and select Text. Click Paragraph.
The placeholder title will be added to your page. Drag the title to the right side of the page and click on it to open the text editor to change the text.
- If you have active social media profiles, such as Twitter or Facebook, it’s a good idea to add them to your contact page. Instead of adding each one individually, you can use the Social Link Bar element to easily add and organize all your social icons.
- Drag the placeholder link bar to the right side of the page, underneath your contact information. , SSD hosting,
- Click on it to open the ico organizer.
Using the icon organizer, you will need to enter your social media profile URL for each of the icons you want to display. This will allow our system to bridge the icon to your social media profile page. , SSD hosting,
- Click Addand select Contact. Click on the map under the Google Mapsection.
- Next, click on the map to open the map editor.
- Enter your address into the address field. This will remove the default address on the map and replace it with your actual address.